Protein Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 1/3 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 2 (25 gram) scoops whey vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 Reese’s Miniatures
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine Kodiak Cakes, Truvia and protein powder.
- Mix in milk, peanut butter, salt, eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place in muffin tin.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from oven and press a peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie. Let cool before removing cookies from muffin tin.
MFP: MFF Protein Peanut Butter Cup Cookies January 2021
Serving: 40grams | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.6g | Protein: 7.3g | Fat: 8.6g