Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler Cake
Servings 8 people
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 75 grams vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 up Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1/4 up I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8×8- inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt, Truvia and pumpkin pie spice. Add pumpkin puree, milk, melted butter substitute and vanilla; mix until just combined. Spread in an even layer in the bottom of prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together Truvia, chopped pecans and cinnamon then sprinkle on top of batter. Carefully pour hot water in an even layer over the top of the batter. DO NOT MIX (the batter will be submerged).
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Let sit for 5 minutes then cut into slices and serve. Top with vanilla ice cream or Reddi Wip, if desired (log nutrition for toppings separately).
MFP: MFF Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler Cake
Serving: 3.9ounces | Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.4g | Protein: 9.7g | Fat: 4.7g