Pommes Frites + Cajun Remoulade
Servings 6 people
- 5 ounces plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet (or two smaller sheets) with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all remoulade ingredients until well combined; set aside.
- Cut washed potatoes into 1⁄4-inch strips and place in a large bowl or gallon-sized resealable bag, pour olive oil on top and toss to coat. Spread cut potatoes in an even layer on baking sheet(s) and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together salt, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, cajun seasoning and fresh parsley then sprinkle on top of fries and toss before serving with remoulade.
1 serving – 2.4 ounces frites + 1.1 ounces remoulade
MFP: MFF Pommes Frites and Cajun Remoulade October 2021
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.7g | Protein: 6.9g | Fat: 6.1g