Servings 12 people
- 1 18.3 ounce pkg. Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
- 50 grams chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 15 ounce can pure pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13- inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together brownie mix, protein powder, pumpkin and eggs until well combined then spread in an even layer in prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and cut into 12 pieces.
MFP: MFF Pumpkin Brownies
Serving: 2.9ounces | Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 41.9g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3.6g