Protein Cheesecake Dip
Servings 8 people
- 1 (8 ounce) package 1/3 less-fat cream cheese
- 50 grams vanilla protein powder
- 1 (1 ounce) package Sugar-Free Jello Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 (5.3 ounce) Light+Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add protein powder and pudding mix and mix until smooth.
- Fold in yogurt, vanilla extract and Cool Whip until well combined.
- Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers, etc. (not included in nutrition information). Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until serving.
MFP: MFF Protein Cheesecake Dip January 2022
Serving: 2.1ounces | Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.9g | Protein: 8.5g | Fat: 7g