Protein Better Than Sex Cake
- 1 15.25 ounce package devil’s food cake mix
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces Smucker’s Sugar-Free Caramel Topping
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip Lite
- 1 1.4 ounce Heath Toffee Bar crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, protein powder, yogurt, eggs and water together until smooth.
- Spread batter in an even layer in a 9×13- inch baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove cake from the oven and using a fork or skewer, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping until well combined then drizzle all over the top of the cake.
- Place cake in the fridge until cooled completely then top with Cool Whip and crushed Heath Bar.
- Refrigerate until serving then cut into 12 slices.
MFP: MFF Better Than Sex Cake
Serving: 4.7ounces | Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 61.2g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7.2g