Biscoff Cookie Butter Protein Buddies
Servings 16 people
- 8 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 2 (25 gram) scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 (10 gram) scoops unflavored collagen peptides
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 Biscoff cookies crushed
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Cookie Butter
- Pour cereal into a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Pour protein powder, collagen peptides, powdered sugar and crushed cookies into a gallon sized resealable ziplock bag; seal and shake to combine.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add white chocolate chips and cookie butter and microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir until chocolate chips have melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and toss until evenly coated.
- Carefully pour coated cereal mixture into the bag, seal and shake until well coated.
MFP: MFF Biscoff Cookie Butter Protein Buddies January 2021
Serving: 1.8ounces | Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.9g | Protein: 5.1g | Fat: 9.8g