Praline Pecan French Toast Bake
Servings 6 people
- 3/4 cup I can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light
- 1 cup Swerve Brown Sugar Replacement
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- French Toast:
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf bakery French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 2 cups low-fat 1% milk
- 3 (25 gram) scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter substitute and whisk in Swerve, honey, and cinnamon until smooth. Add pecans and mix until combined then remove from heat and set aside.
- Spread the cubed bread evenly in baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, milk, protein powder, and vanilla extract.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over bread.
- Pour pecan topping over the top of the casserole, cover the dish, and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Uncover and bake for 1 hour, or until golden brown on top and sat in the center.
- Top with Reddi Whip, sugar-free syrup, etc. if desired (not included in nutrition information).
MFP: MFF Praline Pecan French Toast Bake
Serving: 10ounces | Calories: 511kcal | Carbohydrates: 54.1g | Protein: 27.9g | Fat: 20.3g