Hawaiian Pita Pizza
Servings 1 Person
- 1 Papa Pita Greek White Flatbread
- 1 Tablespoon Prego No Sugar Added Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (7 gram) slice Hormel Natural Fully Cooked Bacon
- 2 (12 gram) slices Canadian bacon
- 1/8 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 ounce thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pita in a baking dish and spread marinara on top.
- Top with cheese, bacon, Canadian bacon, pineapple, and red onion.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Serving size – 1 pizza – full recipe MFP: MFF Hawaiian Pita Pizza
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 47.7g | Protein: 23.4g | Fat: 11.4g