Pineapple Steak Kabobs
Servings 6 people
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 5 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak cut into 1” pieces
- 1 pound fresh pineapple chunks
- 4 ounces red bell pepper cut into 1” pieces
- 4 ounces green bell pepper cut into 1” pieces
- 4 ounces yellow bell pepper cut into 1” pieces
- 6 ounces red onion cut into 1” pieces
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, Truvia, vinegar and pineapple juice. Put steak pieces in a gallon-sized resealable bag and pour marinade over the steak.
- Seal and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Oil and preheat grill to medium-high heat. Discard marinade then thread steak, pineapple, peppers and onion onto skewers.
- Grill kabobs for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until steak reaches desired doneness and vegetables are tender. Remove from grill and serve.
MFP: MFF Pineapple Steak Kabobs
Serving: 7.2ounces | Calories: 501kcal | Carbohydrates: 31.3g | Protein: 43.1g | Fat: 22.6g