Servings 6 people
- 5 ounces plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Reduced Fat Kraft with Olive Oil Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh lump crab meat
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all remoulade ingredients until well combined; set aside.
- Generously spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together egg, mayo, parsley, dijon, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay, lemon juice and salt. Add crab meat and breadcrumbs and mix until just combined. Form into 6 equal patties (3.7 ounces each).
- Carefully place crab cakes in prepared skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove crab cakes from pan and serve topped with remoulade (1.2 ounces each).
1 serving: 1 crab cake + 1.2 ounces sauce
MFP: MFF Crab Cakes
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.4g | Protein: 20.4g | Fat: 3.4g