Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
Servings 12 people
- 1 18.3 ounce pkg. Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 25 gram scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- Peanut Butter Mousse:
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip Lite
- 2 25 gram scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup PB Fit powdered peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1.5 ounce pkg. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13- inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all brownie ingredients until well combined. Spread batter in an even layer in prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and let cool completely. Cut brownies into bite-sized pieces; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all mousse ingredients until well combined; set aside.
- Layer 1⁄3 the brownie pieces, 1⁄3 peanut butter mousse and repeat layers until trifle bowl is filled. Top with Reeses; cover and refrigerate until serving.
MFP: MFF Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
Serving: 4.7ounces | Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 59.2g | Protein: 16.3g | Fat: 7.2g