Sheet Pan Hawaiian Poke Cake
Servings 15 people
- 1 (15.25 ounce) pkg. Pillsbury Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 (25 gram) scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 8 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounces crushed pineapple drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a half baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, protein powder, yogurt, eggs and water until well combined. Spread batter in an even layer in prepared pan and bake for 18-20 or until set and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Use a fork to poke holes over the entire cake. In a small bowl, whisk together pineapple juice and sweetened condensed milk and pour over cake.
- Spread crushed pineapple over top of the cake. Spread Cool Whip over cake and sprinkle coconut on top. Refrigerate until serving.
MFP: MFF Sheet Pan Hawaiian Poke Cake August 2021
Serving: 4.3ounces | Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 44.7g | Protein: 7.5g | Fat: 5.4g