Grilled Lemon Pepper Asparagus
Servings 6 people
- 1 pound asparagus white ends removed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove white or woody ends of the asparagus by cutting or snapping them off. Place asparagus in a resealable gallon-sized bag.
- Pour olive oil over the asparagus and sprinkle seasonings on top. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place asparagus on grill perpendicular to the grates and grill with the lid closed for 6-8 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
- Carefully remove asparagus from the grill with tongs and serve.
MFP: MFF Grilled Lemon Pepper Asparagus August 2021
Serving: 1.8ounces | Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.9g | Protein: 1.7g | Fat: 2.3g