No Bake Key Lime Pie
Servings 8 people
- 1 (8 ounce) package 1⁄3 less fat cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Swerve Confectioners Sweetener
- 1 (1 ounce) package Sugar Free Fat Free Cheesecake Jell-o Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 (25 ounce) scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- Zest of one lime
- 1 10-inch pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add yogurt, lime juice, salt, sweetener, pudding mix, protein powder and lime zest; mix until well combined.
- Spread mixture into prepared pie crust. Cover and place in the freezer for 2 hours, or until set.
- Let thaw a few minutes at room temperature before cutting into slices and serving.
MFP: MFF No Bake Key Lime Pie
Serving: 4.4ounces | Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.4g | Protein: 10.5g | Fat: 13.5g