Protein Fudgy Brownies
Servings 12 brownies
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 4 (25 gram) scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13- inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt chocolate chips for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Remove from microwave and mix in yogurt until completely smooth. Add Truvia, protein powder, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and almond milk; mix until well combined.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and bake for 25- 30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving.
MFP: MFF Protein Fudgy Brownies May 2021
Serving: 3.9ounces | Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.4g | Protein: 13.8g | Fat: 7.2g