Greek Grilled Chicken
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 5.3 ounce container plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon dried oregano
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Place chicken in a gallon-sized resealable bag.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour on top of chicken. Seal bag and let marinate in the fridge for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- After marinating, preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 6-7 minutes on each side until fully cooked and it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
MFP: MFF Grilled Greek Chicken
Serving: 3.7ounces | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.6g | Protein: 37.2g | Fat: 3.6g