Mexican Roasted Vegetables
Servings 6 people
- 8 ounces red onion diced
- 5 ounces red bell pepper diced
- 5 ounces green bell pepper diced
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- 8 ounces yellow squash sliced
- 8 ounces zucchini squash sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray generously with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place vegetables in a large mixing bowl or resealable gallon-sized bag and pour olive oil and taco seasoning over the top and toss to coat.
- Spread in an even layer on prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
MFP: MFF Mexican Roasted Vegetables October 2021
Serving: 5.5g | Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4.9g