Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 5 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add rice and stir to coat completely in butter and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Slowly stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until broth is absorbed.
- Add parmesan, salt, pepper and onion powder and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
MFP: MFF Parmesan Risotto
Serving: 6.5ounces | Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.9g | Protein: 8.8g | Fat: 6.6g