Corn Bread Muffins
Servings 16 muffins
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 50 grams vanilla protein powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sweet golden corn kernels
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a regular muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, Truvia, salt, baking powder and protein powder. Mix in eggs, milk, melted butter until just combined then fold in corn.
- Fill each muffin cup half full with batter and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
1 muffin – 1.7 ounces
MFP: MFF Cornbread Muffins October 2021
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.6g | Protein: 5.2g | Fat: 3.9g