Mediterranean Street Cart Fries
Servings 1 person
- 3 ounces Alexia Sweet Potato Fries baked or air fried
- 3 ounces cooked chicken breast diced
- 2 ounces cucumber peeled and diced
- 1 ounce red onion diced
- 1 ounce tomato diced
- 1 ounce sliced kalamata olives
- 1 ounce chick peas
- 1 ounce reduced-fat feta cheese crumbles
- 1 ounce mild banana pepper rings
- 2 Tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place sweet potato fries on a plate, top with heated up chicken, cucumber, red onion, tomato, kalamata olives, chick peas, feta and banana peppers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper, then drizzle dressing on top before serving.
Serving size – full recipe.
MFP: MFF Mediterranean Street Cart Fries January 2021
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.2g | Protein: 35.1g | Fat: 19.9g