Baked Crispy Shrimp
Servings 6 people
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 pounds large shrimp tail off, peeled, and deveined
- 6 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray two baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a shallow dish or bowl, combine flour, lemon pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Add breadcrumbs to a separate bowl.
- In small batches, toss shrimp in the flour mixture, dip in egg then in breadcrumbs and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with all shrimp then spray generously with cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until lightly golden brown.
- Serve with cocktail sauce, sweet chili sauce, etc. (not included in nutrition information).
MFP: MFF Baked Crispy Shrimp
Serving: 7.3ounces | Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 31.7g | Protein: 47.6g | Fat: 5.4g