Meatloaf Muffin Cups
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup ketchup divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, onion, eggs, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup ketchup, Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Divide meat mixture evenly between 12 muffin cups and press down to fill the cup. In a small mixing bowl, combine cup ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and divide evenly between muffin cups, spreading evenly on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned on the edges.
1 serving: 1 muffin cups
MFP: MFF Meatloaf Cups October 2020
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.4g | Protein: 29.1g | Fat: 12.7g