BBQ Pork Loin and Coleslaw Sandwiches
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle sugar free BBQ sauce (I like G Hughes brand)
- 2 cups cabbage coleslaw
- 1/2 cup Bolthouse Farms Coleslaw Dressing
- 6 hamburger buns
- Spray a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place pork in the bottom. Top with diced onion and garlic then pour BBQ sauce on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6. Remove lid and shred meat in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine coleslaw and dressing and mix until combined.
- Divide meat between buns and top with coleslaw. *Nutrition information does NOT include bun as they can greatly vary in nutrition. If tracking, add bun separately.
1 serving: 1/6 of recipe
MFP: MFF BBQ Pork and Coleslaw Sandwiches October 2020
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.6g | Protein: 35.8g | Fat: 5.6g