Roasted Green Beans
Servings 6 people
- 1 pound fresh green beans trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread beans in an even layer on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle garlic, salt and pepper on top and toss to coat. Spread in an even layer, avoiding overlapping beans.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until beans are tender and slightly browned.
1 serving: 1/6 of recipe
MFP: MFF Roasted Green Beans October 2020
Calories: 66kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.9g | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 4.7g