Servings 1 Person
- 2 Tablespoons low-fat refried black beans
- 2 corn tortillas
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons cotija cheese
- Warm black beans in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-60 seconds or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, warm each tortilla, flipping as necessary.
- Spread the black beans over each tortilla and place tortillas on a serving plate.
- Spray the same skillet with nonstick cooking spray and crack eggs directly into the skillet without breaking the yolk.
- Let the egg cook until the yolk reaches your preferred level of doneness.
- Place a cooked egg on top of each tortilla and top with salsa and cotija cheese before serving.
Serving size – full recipe.
MFP: MFF Huevos Rancheros January 2020
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 16.4g | Fat: 12.6g