Egg White Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
Servings 1 Person
- 1 Bubba’s Sourdough English Muffin
- 1 Laughing Cow Creamy Light Cheese Wedge
- 2 ounces uncured ham sliced
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 Tablespoon Bolthouse Farms Honey Barbecue Ranch
- Toast muffin on a griddle, cut side down, until golden brown.
- Spread cheese on the toasted side of each muffin half.
- Cook ham until heated through; set aside.
- To cook egg whites, spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour egg whites into prepared skillet and cover with a lid for 3-5 minutes or until eggs are set. Use a rubber spatula to gently loosen eggs from the pan and fold up.
- Top bottom half of the muffin with cooked ham, egg whites, sauce and remaining muffin half.
Serving Size – full recipe.
MFP: MFF – Egg White Ham & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich January 2020
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.8g | Protein: 28.6g | Fat: 4.5g