Servings 1 Person
- 1 teaspoon Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 2 (25 gram) scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Toppings not included in nutrition information.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth
- Heat a nonstick, shallow frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan and tilt the pan in a circular motion so batter evenly coats the surface.
- Let cook for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is barely light brown.
- Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook on the other side.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with fruit, Nutella, whipping cream, etc.
Serving size – full recipe – 3 crepes
MFP: MFF Protein Crepes Jan 2020
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.2g | Protein: 51.6g | Fat: 0.8g