Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Servings 6 people
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Rub mixture on the outside of tenderloin and place in skillet.
- Sear pork on each side for 3-4 minutes, or until browned, then place in a 9×13-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Add honey, soy sauce, brown sugar and balsamic to the same skillet and bring to a boil, stirring continuously. Reduce heat to low and let simmer until thickened.
- Pour sauce over the pork and cook, uncovered, for 45 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Cut into slices and top with remaining sauce in the pan before serving.
MFP: MFF Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin December 2021
Serving: 5.6 ounces | Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.2g | Protein: 31.2g | Fat: 7.9g