Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs
Servings 12 eggs
- 12 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives for garnish
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove egg yolks and place in a blender or food processor. Place egg whites on a platter; set aside.
- Add yogurt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a resealable plastic bag, snip the corner and pipe into prepared egg whites. Garnish with paprika and chives.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
Serving size – 2 halves
MFP: MFF Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs April 2021
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.8g | Protein: 6.9g | Fat: 5.3g