Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds broccoli florets
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add broccoli and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until broccoli is tender and bright green. Remove from heat, drain and rinse broccoli in cold water; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sesame seeds and cook for 2-3 minutes or until seeds are golden brown. Add soy sauce and red pepper flakes and stir to combine.
- Add broccoli back to the skillet and toss in sauce until evenly coated (or pour over the top of broccoli in a large bowl and toss).
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
MFP: MFF Sesame Broccoli
Serving: 6.2ounces | Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.3g | Protein: 2.4g | Fat: 5.3g