Garlic Pull Apart Bread
Servings 8 people
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12-inch skillet (or 9×13-inch baking pan) with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine flour and yogurt until a thick dough forms.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface and break off dough in 1-inch pieces, roll into balls and place in prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter substitute, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and parmesan cheese and pour our brush on top of dough.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top and bake for 28-30 minutes or until lightly golden brown and cheese is melted.
MFP: MFF Garlic Pull Apart Bread August 2021
Serving: 4.2ounces | Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.8g | Protein: 10.2g | Fat: 2.9g