Parmesan Lemon Zucchini
Servings 6 people
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring continuously, for 1 minute.
- Add zucchini, salt, pepper and lemon zest to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and top with parmesan cheese and lemon juice before serving.
MFP: MFF Parmesan Lemon Zucchini August 2021
Serving: 3.3ounces | Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.8g | Protein: 1.9g | Fat: 4.7g