Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
Servings 8 people
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes peeled and cube
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives chopped
- Peel potatoes, rinse and cut into 1-inch pieces. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover completely with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and let boil for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl. Add garlic and mash with a potato masher.
- Add yogurt, milk, butter, parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix until well combined and you reach desired consistency.
- Top with chives before serving.
MFP: MFF Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes December 2021
Serving: 6.3 ounces | Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.8g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3.9g