Chopped Kale and Pomegranate Salad
Servings 8 people
- Candied Pecans:
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounces kale
- 4 ounces red onion thinly sliced
- 4 ounces pomegranate seeds
- 4 ounces crumbled fat-free feta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Add chopped pecans, sugar and cinnamon to a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Stir continuously until sugar has melted completely and pecans are coated in glaze.
- Spread on parchment or wax paper to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until combined.
- Add all salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl, toss to combine. Toss in dressing and top with candied pecans before serving.
MFP: MFF Chopped Kale and Pomegranate Salad
Serving: 3.5ounces | Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.1g | Protein: 5.2g | Fat: 7.2g