Egg Roll Skillet
Servings 6 people
- 1/2 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 4 ounces white onion diced
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 4 ounces shredded carrots
- 1 Tablespoon green onion thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey and cook, breaking up, until no longer pink. Drain excess liquid and return to stovetop.
- Add diced onion and rice vinegar to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, coleslaw mix, and carrots to the skillet. Cook, stirring, for 5-7 minutes, or until cabbage is wilted.
- Remove skillet from the heat. Stir in green onions and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve over rice, if desired.
*Serve over cooked rice, if desired (not included In nutrition info). MFP: MFF Egg Roll Skillet January 2022
Serving: 6.1ounces | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.7g | Protein: 38.3g | Fat: 4.4g