Copycat Sticky Chicken Fingers
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Cut chicken into strips; set aside. Whisk eggs together in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg then coat in Kodiak Cakes mixture and place on prepared baking sheet and spray generously with cooking spray. Bake for 25 minutes, turning and spraying with cooking spray halfway through.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by whisking together brown sugar, buffalo sauce and water together in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly, then reduce heat to low and let simmer until thickened. Toss cooked chicken in sauce and serve.
MFP: MFF Copycat Sticky Chicken Fingers February 2022
Serving: 5ounces | Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 47.7g | Protein: 28.9g | Fat: 5.3g