Bang Bang Shrimp
Servings 6 people
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds tail off shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon green onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together yogurt, chili sauce and sriracha; set aside. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat.
- Add cornstarch, salt, onion powder and garlic powder to a gallon-sized resealable bag; seal bag and shake to combine. Add shrimp to the bag, seal and shake until shrimp is evenly coated.
- Cook shrimp in the preheated skillet for 2 minutes on each side, or until lightly golden brown. Remove shrimp from the skillet and repeat until all shrimp is cooked.
- Toss shrimp in prepared sauce until evenly coated. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds before serving.
MFP: MFF Bang Bang Shrimp February 2022
Serving: 6.2ounces | Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.1g | Protein: 38.7g | Fat: 4.6g