Cinnamon Roll Protein Pancakes
Servings 12 pancakes
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 2 (25 gram) scoops whey vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups low-fat 1% milk
- Make cinnamon filling by whisking together melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Pour into a resealable ziplock bag; set aside.
- Make cream cheese glaze by melting butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk in cream cheese until completely melted.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla and mix and whisk until smooth. Remove from heat and pour into a resealable ziplock bag; set aside.
- For the pancakes: Heat griddle or skillet to medium-low heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all pancake ingredients until well combined.
- Pour batter 1/4 cup at a time onto griddle.
- Snip the corner of the bag with cinnamon filling and pipe a swirl in the center of each pancake.
- Flip each pancake over and cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle glaze over pancakes before serving.
MFP: MFF Cinnamon Roll Protein Pancakes January 2021
Serving: 2.9ounces | Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.5g | Protein: 10.2g | Fat: 8.1g