Pineapple Upside Down Protein Pancakes
- 1 cup Buttermilk Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Mix
- 2 (25 gram) scoops whey vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup water
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 pineapple slices
- 5 teaspoons coconut sugar
- Preheat a griddle or skillet to medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Kodiak Cakes, protein powder, water, egg whites and vanilla extract until combined. Pour batter onto preheated griddle using 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Let pancakes cook until bubbles start to form then place a pineapple ring in the center of the pancake and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon coconut sugar on top.
- Carefully flip the pancake and cook for a few more minutes until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with syrup, if desired (not included in nutrition information).
MFP: MFF Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes January 2021
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.3g | Protein: 8.2g | Fat: 0.4g