Chili Parmesan Squash
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound yellow squash diced
- 1 pound zucchini squash diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add yellow squash and zucchini squash to the skillet and season with salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic powder.
- Sauté for 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain excess liquid then top with Parmesan cheese and place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until cheese turns light golden brown.
MFP: MFF Chile Parmesan Squash
Serving: 4.4ounces | Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.9g | Protein: 2.9g | Fat: 3.8g