Roasted Dill Potatoes
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds golden yukon potatoes diced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Add diced potatoes to a gallon-sized resealable bag (or large mixing bowl), add oil and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, salt, dried dill and pepper then pour over potatoes and toss until evenly coated. Spread potatoes in an even layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and top with lemon juice and fresh dill on top; toss to coat then serve.
MFP: MFF Roasted Dill Potatoes February 2022
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.2g | Protein: 3.3g | Fat: 4.5g