Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Servings 6 people
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce cooked bacon diced
- 1 Tablespoon chives diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 8×10- inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Peel and dice potatoes then place in a large pot. Fill with water until potatoes are completely covered. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and let boil for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl and mash with a potato masher or hand mixer. Add yogurt, milk, butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix to combine.
- Spread mashed potatoes in an even layer in prepared pan and top with cheddar cheese and cooked bacon.
- Cook, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crisp and cheese is melted. Garnish with chives before serving.
MFP: MFF Twice Baked Potato Casserole February 2022
Serving: 8.9ounces | Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 11.1g | Fat: 8.8g