Chicken Pesto Pita Pizza
Servings 1 person
- 1 Papa Pita Greek White Flatbread
- 1 Tablespoon basil pesto
- 1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella shredded
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast diced
- 3 cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pita in an oven safe baking dish, spread pesto on top and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with cooked chicken and sliced tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Serving size – full recipe
MFP: MFF Chicken Pesto Pita Pizza January 2021
Calories: 507kcal | Carbohydrates: 50.5g | Protein: 42.5g | Fat: 15g