Spicy Shrimp Sushi Stack
Servings 1 person
- 1/4 cup cucumber diced
- 2 Tablespoons mashed avocado season with salt and pepper, if desired
- 3 ounces cooked shrimp peeled and tails removed then diced
- 1/2 cup cooked white rice
- 2 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce for dipping
- Using a clean, dry 1 cup measuring cup layer cucumber, avocado, shrimp and rice; press down firmly.
- Carefully turn the cup upside down onto a plate, tapping to loosen the edges.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and sriracha then drizzle on top of stack.
- Top with sesame seeds and serve with soy sauce.
Serving size – full recipe
MFP: MFF Spicy Shrimp Sushi Stack
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.7g | Protein: 24.9g | Fat: 5.3g