Chicken Cordon Bleu Pita Pizza
Servings 1 person
- 1 Papa Pita White Greek Flatbread
- 1 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedge
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons Swiss cheese shredded
- 2 Tablespoons mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 ounces cooked chicken
- 1 ounce Canadian bacon
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pita in an oven safe baking dish, spread cheese wedge on top and sprinkle and spread minced garlic on top.
- Top with shredded cheeses, chicken and Canadian bacon.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh parsley.
Serving size – full recipe
MFP: MFF Chicken Cordon Bleu Pita Pizza
Calories: 487kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.5g | Protein: 49.1g | Fat: 14.5g