Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells
Servings 8 people
- 1 (12 ounce) pkg. jumbo pasta shells
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound cooked chicken diced
- 1 (23.5 ounce) bottle Prego No Sugar Added Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13- inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and diced chicken.
- Spread half the pasta sauce in prepared baking dish. Fill shells with chicken mixture (about 1 heaping Tablespoon of mixture per shell) and place in baking dish.
- Once all shells are filled, pour remaining sauce on top of the shells. Top with remaining cup of mozzarella cheese and cover pan with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes then remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
MFP: MFF Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells August 2021
Serving: 10.9ounces | Calories: 483kcal | Carbohydrates: 42.8g | Protein: 40.7g | Fat: 16.6g