Italian Pasta Salad
Servings 6 people
- 1 (16 ounce) pkg. rotini pasta
- 1 pound cooked chicken diced
- 3 ounces red bell pepper diced
- 3 ounces green bell pepper diced
- 3 ounces red onion minced
- 3 ounces turkey pepperoni diced
- 4 ounces colby jack cheese cubed
- 3 ounces cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Kraft Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions, rinse in cold water and drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cooled pasta, chicken, bell peppers, onion, pepperoni, cheese, tomatoes and olives until well combined.
- Add dressing and toss to combine then season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
MFF Italian Chicken Pasta Salad August 2021
Serving: 15.2ounces | Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 67.9g | Protein: 32.2g | Fat: 13.5g