Chicken Bacon Ranch Flautas
Servings 12 flautas
- 1 pound cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1 (8 ounce) container 1/3 less fat cream cheese spread
- 2 Tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup diced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 slices Hormel Natural Choice Precooked Bacon diced
- 2 Tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 12 Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked chicken, cream cheese spread, yogurt, green onion, parsley, diced bacon, dressing mix and cheese.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between tortillas (approx. 2.6 ounces) each, roll up and place seam- side down on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray the tops of the flautas with nonstick cooking spray and bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serving size: 1 flauta MFP: MFF Chicken Bacon Ranch Flautas
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 18.8g | Fat: 11.3g