Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
Servings 6 people
- 1 pound cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 Tablespoons bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices Dave’s Killer Bread Organic White Done Right
- Preheat a griddle, skillet or panini press to medium-hight heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, yogurt, green onion, bleu cheese and cheddar cheese until well combined.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly between 6 slices of bread (approx. 4 ounces each), spread in an even layer and top with another piece of bread.
- Spray the heated griddle or panini press with nonstick cooking spray and cook the sandwich for 2-4 minutes or until golden brown on each side and heated through.
Serving: 1 sandwich
MFP: MFF Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 43.4g | Protein: 33.8g | Fat: 11.9g